Ride Out – 19th March Culham. Oxfordshire to see my 550 turn into a cafe racer

Home Forums Meetings and events Ride Out – 19th March Culham. Oxfordshire to see my 550 turn into a cafe racer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Radar
    HippoDrones
    Participant

I hope to be there mate, still unsure as to work. It’d be ace if I could get there on the Guzzi but I’ll get the Ducati on the road soon so can use that if the V7 is having the frame and seat sorted then.

katana
    Participant

Looks like I need to get the Aprilia MOT’d

Radar

I hope to be there mate, still unsure as to work. It’d be ace if I could get there on the Guzzi but I’ll get the Ducati on the road soon so can use that if the V7 is having the frame and seat sorted then.

Either way would be great Pete, be good to catch up

Radar

Looks like I need to get the Aprilia MOT’d

It does indeed.

Sess is up for it depending on his shifts too

Speed Monster
    Participant

Where are you riding from Pete?? Are you still in Pompey?? If so, fancy riding up together?? I’m aiming to be there providing i’m not working….

HippoDrones
    Participant

Where are you riding from Pete?? Are you still in Pompey?? If so, fancy riding up together?? I’m aiming to be there providing i’m not working….

Am in Crawley West Sussex mate. If I can go than sure as long as you ok with Guzzi speeds?

Radar

Venue details and post code.. it’s definitely worth the trip to This Is Your Garage, Unit 120, No 1 Site, Culham, Oxon OX14 3DA

Radar

Radar

So far we have

Pete247
    Speedy
    Thumper
    Ses310
    Katana
    r6ymy

plus a few other mates from work etc

coming along to join the crowd expected at The Garage…make sure you don’t miss out!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.