Radar’s first RD350YPVS

Home Forums Members’ bikes Radar’s first RD350YPVS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Here you go Radar. Posted for you to add your comments!
    bikepics-432676-800.jpg

Sorry about the size folks, will crop the next one for you Radar to make it a bit smaller!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Here you go Radar. Posted for you to add your comments!
    Radarsyam.jpg

Sorry about the size folks, will crop the next one for you Radar to make it a bit smaller!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

Thanks for that GC! Brings a tear to my eye, I loved that bike!! Still have the original number plate and clocks surround hanging up in my garage.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Gix
    Participant

Hahahahahahaha! Look Radar………twice in one page!
    No problems mate, just email when you want me to post more![;)]

XV16
    Participant

Well at least it’s a yam!

SORRY, I’LL GET MY COAT!!!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

Hehehehehehe. Class bike the RD was. Used to call ’em loony bikes round here.
    Dunno what the 350 YPVS was like but my LC was forever chewin’ pistons. And they were sort after. I parked mine up in town after work one morning, came back ’bout an hour later to find that someone had nicked one side of the engine fairing and the oil cover! Some plonker even tried to nick mine from my back garden even though, at the time, the engine was in my house! (Being overhauled – again!)

Sidevalve
    Participant

Class bike Radar. I don’t mind it been on twice.
    Even know with all the super fast crotch rockets about these bikes are serious fun!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.