Purple Helmets

Home Forums Meetings and events Purple Helmets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

Apparantley, according to the message board the helmets are doing some shows at donnington later on this year.

Quote: We are doing a show soon at Donnington Park in England.

it is October 30th and 31st there will be 1 or 2 shows a day so come and give us loads of stuff. we particularly like beer sex chips and preferable all at once.

So – if you’ve never seen them it’s well worth a look, i’ll be going hopefully – just got to check my shift rota at work tomorrow!!!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

GSX Rat
    Participant

link to show website:

https://www.moto1.org/

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Daft maybe but what do they do?

XJR1300 / WR400 / 250N / C90 / VARIOUS BOXED BIKES!

Wild01
    Participant

You mean you’ve never heard off the purple helmets!!!![:0] They are class man, they ride nobber 90’s and dressed up in trench coats and purple helmets (hence the name)and batter the crap out of each other. Well worth going to see them. I watched them at Onchan at TT 04 and they were brill!![]

Wilba Wild 01

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Hooligan

Quote: We are doing a show soon at Donnington Park in England.

it is October 30th and 31st there will be 1 or 2 shows a day so come and give us loads of stuff. we particularly like beer sex chips and preferable all at once.

Typical blokes then?

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

GSX Rat
    Participant

beer, sex and chips?

beer – yup
    sex – well, you’ve twisted me arm
    chips – not for me, make it a full english with fried slice and you’ve got a deal

The dvd is called “total shite” , they believe in taking the piss out of themselves, look on the various file sharing apps as people are sharing it, or maybe someone will run you a copy off..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.