purple gsxr

Home Forums Members’ bikes purple gsxr

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    twobuffaloes007
    Participant

Hi
    My name is Gary,I ride a 1993 GSXR 750w in near enough standard trim.I also ride a 1990 ZX10b that I use on days I’m too knackerd to ride my GSXR.I am also a member of the N.A.B.D.I got back into bikes three years ago after a ten year break.

boo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gary. What do you think of the 750? I rode one a while back and really liked it.

twobuffaloes007
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by endo

Hi Gary. What do you think of the 750? I rode one a while back and really liked it.

I LOVE IT.I stopped riding in 1991, up until last year the fastest bike I’d ever ridden was a 1983/4 Suzuki Katana 1100 back in South Africa. The roads over there are made for bikes.I the got involved with a bunch of lads in 2001 who are all sportbike mad,after being taken for a couple of rides i was hooked again. i bought an SV650 which after 6 months i traded for the ZX10, the 650 almost destroying itself in efforts to keep up with the sportsbikes,so i retired it before i killed it,the ZX10 is awesome,its very comfortable and very fast but stops and turns like a hippo having a bad flashback. the GSXR belonged to a mate and when he upgraded to an newer bike i got first refusal, as i said earlier – i love it. it handles well and goes like a stabbed rat, its all the bike im ever going to need. well, thats it in a nutshell. take care Gary.

boo

twobuffaloes007
    Participant

i forgot to mention, ijoined the NABD after i met an amputee who rides a gsx 750 retro

boo

twobuffaloes007
    Participant

forgot to mention that it’s a big one and it’s purple. ( the GSXR that is)[:D]

boo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looked at the NABD site, I presume it is

https://www.nabd.org.uk/

It seems like a good assosciation for disabled bikers. I have not heard of one like that in France although I know 2 disabled bikers, both injured from bike accidents when they were younger.

Endo

PS Welcome to Forum99. Can I ask what is boo?

twobuffaloes007
    Participant

hi Endo,
    the LInk to the Nabd is the one you found, don’t you have any thing like it in france. can send some info on our association if you want. Boo!!! is just a noisey way to say hi or bye because I coldn’t think of anything clever to say[:D]

BOO!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.