pricks

Home Forums Survival skills pricks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    spanish biker
    Participant

just come up the road to our cortijo and the grass,bushes e.t.c. tend to encroach on the road a bit , i was laying it on fairly well, but was over to the right a bit and hit my knee on a b—-y big thistle, got home and my knee looks like a hedgehog and hell is it throbbing, any one else had similar??[:o)]

Gix
    Participant

nah I tend to stay away from big pricks [:o)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Staying on the theme, I had a wasp in my helmet once…..

HippoDrones
    Participant

tend to wear leathers whenever I ride, enough pricks on the road over here without adding thistles to the list lol

seanchubbs
    Participant

once driving with my visor up, a bee hit me, it gave me a black eye, at least ill learn from my mistakes lol.

BigBen
    Participant

i got a wasp stuck in my jacket, didnt realise till about 10 minutes later when i got off my bike…had a wander around for a few more minutes…unzipped it to get my keys out then the bugger stung my neck and stung my finger aswell.
    and talking about visors…was riding the usual B roads away from the ex missus’ house and i normally flick my visor up for this certain bend cos its a hard one to negotiate and my visors always caked in crap..but this time i didnt flick it up on account of it actually being clean and i hit a bird, full on slap bang in the middle of the visor at 60mph….talk about luck:P…(not for the bird)

md24v4
    Participant

i got hit in the eye by a bee once when i had my scooter when i was 16! made me laugh!

BigBen
    Participant

did the bee laugh? :P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.