Posters

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Posters

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

I want to put up some posters of topless and scanterly clad ladies,tractors and combineharvesters up on my garage wall.My wife thinks I am strange because we dont live near a farm,is she right?..

Take it easy out there

GSF K1
    Participant

As long as theres a topless babe in the photo.. what does it matter where its taken!!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

speedy claire
    Participant

I think your wife is right to be concerned…. apart from the fact that you don`t live near a farm and “Babe in the city” was an excellent film, why would you want a poster of a topless pig in your garage?[:)]

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

prezzo
    Participant

Ive got a poster of me full frontal up in diggers garage so i dont think he is strange

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

speedy claire
    Participant

can we please have photographic evidence of this and then we`ll form an opinon??

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

towcrowe
    Participant

combined harvesters and tractors, please tell me why

your ma

Digger
    Participant

Iv`e always thought the Massey Fergusson 170 was far supperior to its compitition,the overall bulk grain turnover was outstanding,way ahead of its time…

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

They did do a convertible version which could be classed as topless?
    I too have posters up in my garage of bikes, one even signed by Max Biaggi. My wife made me take all the glamour girl girl posters down when she found out that they were ‘scratch n’sniff’ posters!

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.