post number 1 :)

Home Forums Members’ bikes post number 1 :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mattwho
    Participant

so just saying hi to you all
    looking into doing my cbt then my full test soon so just looking at the forums to see whats about.
    so ill tell you a lil bit about me:-
    my name is matthew stokes from sc**thorpe im 27 in may and never been on a bike [:p]
    im one of them that followd his mates and went the way of the car but now im devorced and my new gf is now my ex to im feeling i need a distraction lol
    so when i was younger my mum would not let me have a bike then i met my wife and she would not let me have a bike but then i met my ex who is going to do her test to so i was well happy but the other day boom im single so time to do it on my own.
    time to start saving and get me a lid lol cbt is about £90 so ill do that soon

so thats me 26 single wanting what ive wanted all my life

hi

Gix
    Participant

Hi Matt, good on you for taking positive steps towards gettin what you have always wanted! Good luck with it! Plenty of folk here to give you lots of advice and useful tips to help you reach your goal.
    Gosh I sound so grown up….[:o)]

Born2BMild
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, Matt. Good luck with learning to ride.

Digger
    Participant

Hello Matt and welcome to the forum,let us know how you get on with the cbt.

HippoDrones
    Participant

Hi Matt, good luck in your CBT, follow ya dream mate but please (not meaning to preach but…) Get full kit mate, a lid won’t do you no good if ya slide on ya bum;)

Soz.

Happy biking mate, good on ya, I’ll never let anyone but a magistrate stop me ridin again, was miserable when me ex stopped my saddle time!

Radar

Welcome to the site and good luck with your quest to learn how to ride. Keep us updated.

In the meantime this link will take to some of the many interesting threads and posts across this site

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

katana
    Participant

welcome M8

mattwho
    Participant

lol thankx folks

im only getting the lid for the cbt then it will be full lethers but one step at a time lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

Good to hear mate. I really didn’t mean to lecture but if you have read the thead with my user name for a title you will see why its a sore [sic] subject for me lol

mattwho
    Participant

best give it a looksee the

oh and my cbt is on satday and i got my lid today

mattwho
    Participant

yikes just had a look
    hope ur ok mate dont like seeing ppl hurt.

just wondering if thers any ppl from scunny on hear other then me??????????

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome Matt, hope you enjoy getting on 2 wheels.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.