Politics

Home Forums Jokes and games Politics

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A little kid asks his dad to explain Politics to him. So his dad says,

“Well, as I’m the family bread winner, call me capitalism. As your mother looks after the family, we will call her the government, we can call your nanny the working class, call you the people and your little brother is the future.”
    The little boy needs time to think about this so his father says, “We can talk about this tomorrow.”
    Later that night when everyone should have been tucked up in bed, the little boy gets up to let his parents know that his little brother has sh*t himself. He goes to their bedroom where he can’t wake his mother so he goes to tell the nanny. He goes in to the nanny’s room to find his dad shagging the nanny so he leaves it and goes back to bed.
    When he gets up in the morning, his dad cheerfully asks if he has thought about politics yet. The boy nods and says he’s got it sussed. He says, “I’ve worked out that the capitalists are f**king the working class, the government is asleep and not listening to the people and the future is in deep sh*t!”

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.