Poker face

Home Forums Jokes and games Poker face

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Two couples were playing cards one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down to pick them up, he noticed Bills wife’s legs were wide apart, and she wasn’t wearing any panties. Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red faced.
    Later, John went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bill’s wife followed and asked, “Did you see anything you liked under there?”
    Surprised by her boldness, John admitted that he did. She said, “Well, you can have it but it will cost you £500.” After assessing the financial and moral situation for a minute or two, he told her he was indeed interested. She tells him that as Bill was at work on Friday afternoon, and John wasn’t, that John be at her at around 2pm. When Friday came around, John showed up at the house at 2pm sharp and after paying her the £500, they went to the bedroom and had sex as promised. Afterwards, John dresses quickly and left.

As usual, Bill came home from work at around 6pm and upon entering the house, asked his wife if John had been round. With a lump in her throat, she replied “why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.” Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband asked, “And did he give you £500?” In terror, she assumed that somehow he had found out, and after mustering up her best poker face, replied, “Well yes, in fact he did give me £500.” Bill, with a satisfied look on his face surprised his wife by saying, “Good, I was hoping he did. John came by the office this morning and borrowed £500 from me. He promised he would stop by here on his way home and pay me back.”

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to do it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.