Pedrosa begins preparations for title defence

Home Forums Bike racing Pedrosa begins preparations for title defence

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Dani Pedrosa went back to work after the winter break with the first of three days of preseason tests at the Jerez circuit in Spain on Friday.
    327915_21771.jpg
    The 250cc World Champion was joined on track by his Telefonica Movistar Honda team-mate Hiroshi Aoyama and enjoyed good weather conditions at the venue of the opening round of the season on the 10th April.

Under the watchful eye of Team Manager Alberto Puig the two riders took to the track at around 11:30 and lapped until 16:30 on their 2004 version Hondas, with the factory yet to bring the 2005 prototype over from Japan. Pedrosa completed 63 laps with a consistent rhythm in 1’45 whilst Aoyama completed 56 laps.

“I was looking forward to seeing everybody from the team and getting back on the bike,” said Pedrosa. “The weather was on our side and I was able to get a feel for the bike again. I picked things up bit by bit and I felt comfortable. Hopefully the weather stays the same until Sunday.”

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.