Orgasmic flight

Home Forums Jokes and games Orgasmic flight

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A man and a woman are sitting beside each other in the first class section of an aeroplane.
    The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then shuddered quite violently for 10 or 15 seconds.
    The man went back to his reading.
    A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, gently wiped her nose and shuddered quite violently as before. The man was becoming more curious about the shuddering.
    A few minutes passed and the woman sneezed again. Again she took out a tissue, wiped her nose and shuddered violently. The man couldn’t restrain his curiousity. He turned to the woman and said, “You’ve sneezed 3 times, wiped your nose, then shuddered quite violently! Are you alright?”
    “I’m sorry I’ve disturbed you,” the woman replied, “I have a rare condition, when I sneeze, I have an orgasm.”
    The man was a little embarrassed but even more curious and said, “I’ve never heard of that before. What are you taking for it?”
    The woman looked at him and said, “Pepper.”

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to do it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.