Opps…I did it again…

Home Forums Members’ bikes Opps…I did it again…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I seem to have bought a new bike…

Say hello to my 2014 MV Agusta 1090RR Brutale
    MV1090RR_zps03bqu9sy.jpg

Few details to tie down, but should be in the garage in the next week or so

I was so excited I forgot to trade my Duke in…silly boy!

robertcains
    Participant

Sweet!!!!

Radar

Pick the MV up on Saturday, looking forward to it immensely…shame the winter is all but upon us, but I will try and squeeze a few miles in where I can

elessimo
    Participant

Excellent! 

Got a couple of KTMs lined up for test rides on Friday if it’s dry…. 

Radar

Excellent! 

Hope the weather improves for you, which models. Mt mate Stu who currently rides a Triumph XC800 rode one recently and found himself a little unmoved to his surprise. He is trading the XC in for GS1200 btw

elessimo
    Participant

Excellent! 

Hope the weather improves for you, which models. Mt mate Stu who currently rides a Triumph XC800 rode one recently and found himself a little unmoved to his surprise. He is trading the XC in for GS1200 btw

Postponed until Saturday…. Got the 1050 and 1190 Adventures lined up. Sorted a good route through the backroads of Gretton – where I had my eureka ride on the 800 XRx. Still need to visit Cardiff to try out a Ducati or two before finalising anything though. 

Radar

Excellent! 

Postponed until Saturday…. Got the 1050 and 1190 Adventures lined up. Sorted a good route through the backroads of Gretton – where I had my eureka ride on the 800 XRx. Still need to visit Cardiff to try out a Ducati or two before finalising anything though. 

Picked up the 1090RR today, details to follow…but all good so far. How did you get on with the KTM pairing? There is a Ducati dealer in Wolverhampton, fancy a trip up there together?

elessimo
    Participant

Excellent! 

Picked up the 1090RR today, details to follow…but all good so far. How did you get on with the KTM pairing? There is a Ducati dealer in Wolverhampton, fancy a trip up there together?

That MV of yours looks awesome… Rain delayed the KTMs but will try this Friday. If my back recovers in time…..  :(

The Duke dealer in Wolverhampton sounds an excellent idea! Discuss over the next curry-off? 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.