No ears

Home Forums Jokes and games No ears

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Sadly, Scott was born without ears. Although he proved to be successful in business, his lack of ears annoyed him greatly.
    One day he needed to hire a new manager for his company, so he set up three interviews.
    The first guy was great. He knew everything he needed to know and was very interesting. But at the end of the interview, Scott asked, “Do you notice anything different about me?”
    “Why yes, I couldnt help noticing you have no ears.” came the reply. Scott did not appreciate his candour and threw him out of the office.
    The second interview was a woman, and she was even better than the first guy. At the end of the interview, he asked her the same question, “Do you notice anything different about me?”
    “Well,” she said, “You have no ears.”
    Scott again got upset and chucked her out in rage.
    The third and final interviewee was the best of the bunch, he was a young man who had recently earned his MBA. He was smart and seemed to be a better business man than the first two put together. Scott was anxious, but went ahead and asked the young man the same question, “Do you notice anything different about me?”
    Much to his surprise, the young man answered, “Yes, you wear contact lenses, dont you?” Scott was shocked and realised this was an incredibly observant person. “How in the world did you know that?”, he asked.
    The young man fell off his chair luaghing hysterically and replied, “Well, its pretty hard to wear glasses with no f***ing ears!”

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.