Newbie here restoring Honda 400 4

Home Forums Members’ bikes Newbie here restoring Honda 400 4

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hellsbells
    Participant

Hi guys, my names Helen and i found this site after keying in Shatterford Mcc, which i was a member in the 1980’s.
    I had a 400 4 then and after many years with no bike decided last year to get back into biking after a senior moment lol.

Well i bought the new 400 4 and it has been a complete restoration as it was a bodge job. It’s been a nightmare trying to source parts and of course a big expence. I’m hoping to have it ready in the spring and looking forward to making new friends for ride outs, you’ll obviously beat me to the destination, so you can get the tea and cake 

I’m not sure how to post pictures on here so will need some advice.

Hellsbells

ses310

Hi Helen and welcome to the forum

There are a few of us local and your always welcome to come on a rideout, just keep and eye on the meetings section.
    Take a look at this for help posting photos

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/just-dropped-by/5

Radar

Sounds like we have another Worcestershire member here! Welcome to come along on a ride out, but you might have to wait until spring…we are a bit of a fair weather bunch on here!

Looking forward to seeing pics of the 400/4

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Helen, hope you enjoy it around here, plenty to read and a very friendly crowd indeed.  It would be great to see some of your restoration pics and progress, the link that Radar put above should help but let us know if not.

ses310

Ermmm who?!?!?!

Radar

Ermmm who?!?!?!

lol, you out the link up…credit where tis due!

Hellsbells
    Participant

Trying to post photos, arghhh can’t do it  />:(” title=”>:(” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p><p>I’ve created an account but can’t get photo’s to upload to photobucket</p></div></div><div id=

katana
    Participant

Hi and welcome Helen.

I’m another worcestershirite. Looking forward to seeing the project progress.

Radar

Hellsbells, your pictures are posted here:

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/hells-bells-honda-400-4-rebuild-pics/

Looks good I have to say!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Ermmm who?!?!?!

Sorry mate, obviously scanned too quickly. Expect to see something extra in your wages this week 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.