Newbie alert!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Newbie alert!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I was recommended here from the Austin-Rover car forum, just thought I’d say hi. I’m after a cheap 125cc bike to do my test on and ride for a bit, until I can get myself a Triumph Bonneville

Pete

Radar

Welcome to the forum Pete. Good luck with the test, there are few people who have posted about passing their test and taking their CBT on here. PM Mattzappa, Born2bmild, Leviathan and ScooterChic. They have all posted about the trials and tribulations of getting a full licence.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cheers, I’ll have a look through. I’m bidding on the Haynes Learn to Ride book at the moment which seems to be quite good.

Thumper
    Participant

Welcome Pete! …and have fun cruising around the forum, and more fun with your riding!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Welcome to the site mate, :)

mattzappa
    Participant

Hi
    Just had my first bike delivered, Yamaha YBR 125, bought on ebay on christmas day after spending weeks looking for something to get experience on but not spend the earth, its got a few more knocks on it than shown in ebay pics, but nothing bad. Its just been brought up to Northumberland all the way from Cambridge via Crewe on a bike carrier.
    I nearly bought the same model from my local dealer and it was £450-00 more and not as tidy, pleased I took my time now.

Gix
    Participant

Hello MCi welcome to TBF [:)]

GSF K1
    Participant

Welcome MCI to the nut house.

Thumper
    Participant

What sort of bike interests you MCi for you 125?
    A road bike, trial bike, cruiser?
    One of the [nice] problems these days is the choice…..any preferences?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.