New user

Home Forums Members’ bikes New user

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Vader
    Participant

Hi all,
    Just got back into the motorcycle scene after a 7 year gap. Sad days they were. Anyway i have a ZX9R B4 that i invested in during the end of 2003 and yet to get the full pleasure of the open road with it. I am looking for information to bike weekends and events going down this spring to autumn. Any information would be helpful. Also looking for a bike trailer.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum Vader. Feel free to post anywhere on the forum for info and help. You can drop a free ‘bike trailer wanted’ advert in the buy and sell section.

How do you find the ZX9? I have an ageing GPZ900R that I’m really fond of, a great all-round bike.

Radar

Welcome to you Vader (Star Wars fan?), also to all other new members. The more the better.

Where in the country are you?

Ange M
    Participant

Hello Vader,
    Welcome to you, I think you’ll find they’re a good bunch in here, I think so any way!!

Ange
    Fazer rider from Skegness

wheelie
    Participant

7 years is a long time away, welcome back to the fold! Love them ZX9’s

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

diablo
    Participant

Welcome….
    You never forget how to ride…
    relive the pleasure again !

https://www.vibhurishi.com
    https://groups.yahoo.com/group/bikenomads

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vader, if you’re in the South of the UK PM me, I may have a 2-bike trailer for sale in April

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

Vader
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Welcome to the forum Vader. Feel free to post anywhere on the forum for info and help. You can drop a free ‘bike trailer wanted’ advert in the buy and sell section.

How do you find the ZX9? I have an ageing GPZ900R that I’m really fond of, a great all-round bike.

Well i love the zx9r but the new zx10 is giving me dreams at night. I have always had kawas. Had the GPZ 900R A1 before the gap i just awoke from. And this bike was a great all rounder and still is.Had many a big grin while she took me for a ride. Hope to speak soon all the best

Vader
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

Welcome to you Vader (Star Wars fan?), also to all other new members. The more the better.

Where in the country are you?

Cheers Radar. I have just moved to Aberdeen. Getting some probs with loging in so have to reply this way for now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.