New member – Old Bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes New member – Old Bike

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    toggsy
    Participant

Hello everyone.

Radar You’ll know me, thought I’d post something, am re-born biker, bought my first bike in 21ish years have got 92′ ZZR400, loads of fun, loads of noise with loads of revs.
    Looking to upgrade in New Year now that have got back into the swing of things so to speak.
    Yawl all have a good Xmas and even better New Year.

Gix
    Participant

Welcome to the forum mate and you have yourself a good Christmas and New Year.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum toggsy. “Loads of noise?” Got something to tell us about your pipe?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by imperialdata

Welcome to the forum toggsy. “Loads of noise?” Got something to tell us about your pipe?

Welcome Toggsy. You have actually already got a mention in here. Look in Great Biking Roads and read “Try These Too”.

Your pipe noisy?? Is Tony Blair Tory??

Donate – it makes you feel good!

toggsy
    Participant

Just read the “try these too” How do you remember it all? all I remember is trying to keep up with you on the T Cat and trying to stay ahead of AP on the GPZ.I think you guys held back a bit just to make me look as if I knew what I was doing.
    You make it sound as if the exhaust on “Lassie” (Just thought of that name, although I am open to suggestions for any others, just bare in mind she goes well and screams when you open her up to 14K mind you who wouldn’t) exceeds the legal decibel limit.
    OK fare cop it is a bit (only a bit though) noisy, PARDON!!!!!!

wheelie
    Participant

Opening up Lassie (who goes really well)? Think you’re in the wrong forum mate. Welcome anyway, I have my non-MOT pipes on too and the others are wrapped up in the garage for the winter.

ZZR is a good looking bike I think. How does it handle?

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

toggsy
    Participant

Haven’t had too many experiences on bikes, I have only riden a few in my time, my main comparison is to the GT250 of years ago, and suprise suprise it handles “considerably” better than that, hardly a review suitable for MCN or Which Bike, but you can only tell it as it is.
    Not being bias or anything like that but I must aggree with you, it is a Bl**dy good looking bike, certainly for its time.
    It feels very sure footed on the black stuff, being the younger brother of the 600 and sharing the frame and many other things ( I think) It feels like a solid bike, it looks like a solid bike and when you give it a few of the old revolutions it doesn’t go too bad either.
    I personally would recommend it to anybody who’s thinking of getting back into biking or someone who wants to get on the rungs of the big bike ladder,
    Oh! just thought (plug plug)I will be selling it in the New Year ( it’s upgrade time)so if anyone knows of anyone who might be interested. Give me a shout.
    Seriously it’s a good bike.

toggsy
    Participant

I’m going to have a look at newer bike tomorrow, yippeee, hooorayyy, just wanted to tell someone but no bugger is there, Oh well, I am so there…………….
    Are you?
    Yes!
    What is it?
    A ZXR6.
    Really?
    Yes Really!
    Nice Bike,
    Oh Thank you
    It’s a pleasure.
    I’m bored of this now I’m going to bed.
    Good Night
    Good night….[:p][8]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Too damn late for the chat room, seems that 11:30 is the hour to be in there these days. I’m sure we’ll get to hear about it.

Oh, and by the way, you forgot something in your ‘Chat re-enactment’:

Hello
    Hello
    Where are you from
    I am from Brazil
    Nice
    Do you go to school?
    Haven’t been for quite a few years
    Do you want to meet me in Brazil?
    No
    I think I love you
    That’s nice, I have a new bike!
    What is it?
    A ZXR6
    Do you want me to please you on it?

etc, etc. Good luck with the purchase Toggsy!

Radar

ZX6R!!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Wild01
    Participant

Ha ah ha, you crack me up toggsy. Hmm ZXR6, sick joy yum yum!!! Did you buy it then??? Pic’s to be posted when???

Wilba Wild 01

toggsy
    Participant

I have now!!!! well! the rest of the cash will be changing hands on Saturday morning.

This week is going to go sssooo slowly.

Feel like a kid on Xmas Eve, I’mm all ectited.
    Sorting out the insurance tomorrow, so I can ride it back from Ashford in Kent.

Will post piccies (Once someone shows/ tells me how to) and tell you all about it when it’s tucked up warm in the garage back here in Brum, whether you want to hear about it or not…..
    Only really got it to keep the ZZR company…….NNNOOOOTTT!

Actually need to sell the 400 now so if anyone nows anyone……

Please tell them, will be posting it on Forum.

[:D][:p][^]

Oh and Mr D any chance of a smiley for “Dog with 2 D*cks”

Gix
    Participant

Post a piccie of your ZZR, I may just know someone who may be interested……..

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

toggsy
    Participant

OOO! OOO! OOO! (Mr Peavly)

I’ll do that, When I work it out….Oh and I need a piccie as well.

RADAR (SOL) Can I borrow you Digi Camera????? mi’ old mate mi’ old mucka’

Cheers G [;)]

Gix
    Participant

No probs toggsy, if you cant figure out how to post piccie, email a piccie and details, price etc and I’ll go from there. Email addy is in my profile, or Radar has my alternative email address (yes I have a few LOL)!
    I know 2 peeps looking for a smallish sporty bike so I will see if they are interested in yours.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.