New look for TBF portal

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe New look for TBF portal

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Just wanted your opinions on the nearly finished front end for this bike forum. It’s up here at

https://www.a9services.com/auto

All comments gladly received!

Gix
    Participant

ahem……not gonna say “about time” or anything lol [:o)]
    looks good [:)]

katana
    Participant

oooowwww pretty

Digger
    Participant

That looks cool ID,very retro.

Radar

Looks good ID. I would consider making the link to the forum section more prominent or putting a link to this thread up permenantly

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I can actually wrap the forum within the other site but think it could be better left as it is.

Now the front end is built the articles, reviews, news etc can be dropped in easily as it is all modular.

daz
    Participant

LOOKS COOL ID VERY ACCESSABLE LIKE THE U TUBE VID…DAZ

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Would actually like a few bike maintenance articles for the portal. They need to be original (eg not cribbed) and ideally to cover maintenance topics like:
    Chain & sprockets
    Tyres
    Brakes
    Electrics
    Engine
    Fluids

Any budding authors will be duly credited and we could end up adding to the original text with suggestions/improvements from others. Please post in a new topic in the cafe.

Helmet
    Participant

Looks really good, one of the best sites I’ve seen for bike gear bargains.Found myself a decent open face lid and bike boots for less than 50 quid through your website.Thought I’d post now cos i’ve been lurking for ages reading stuff on here! ATB with the new website

Daz

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.