new kid in town

Home Forums Members’ bikes new kid in town

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yankygirl
    Participant

greetings to all from yankygirl!

yankygirl

Radar

Welcome to the forum. What bike do you ride or want?

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Yankygirl and welcome. Does Californian biking exist? Thought you all roller skated over there or have I been watching too many Venice Beach documentaries?

yankygirl
    Participant

Lo to all,I’m new at this so bear with me.I use to ride a 1976 Triumph 750 Bonneville. We cruised all over the USA for 13 years. From Daytona Florida (Bike Week) to the Redwood Run in Northern California! I just retired Murphy (that’s my Triumph’s name) and have completed my new ride. It’s a !966 HD. I gave it a little help in the go fast department with a set of S&S 4 1/2 in. flywheels and 10/1 pistons. That and a high performance cam moves us around fairly quick. Nothing like the Jap rocket bikes, but then I like to go just fast enough so everyone gets to enjoy checking out my bike too! Well I’m off to catch some wind. Hope everyone rides long, rides safe, and rides free……………Yankygirl

yankygirl

Lex
    Participant

Like the sound of your bikes, even if I’ll really a fan of 1970’s and 80’s Jap fours. Bike Week is meant to be awesome, can you tell us more?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.