New GSXR1000 caught testing…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe New GSXR1000 caught testing…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Radar

As seen in rural Worcestershire

PA060874.jpg

Thumper
    Participant

Judging from the ear gear, the gixxer rider already opted for the race cans.

HippoDrones
    Participant

Hehehe, thats one hell of a touring tyre on the rear, last for ages that will

TT07
    Participant

Yep I like the idea of sitting a lot further forward, that should help in keeping the front down, as should that wheelie bar, also wider section rear should give more grip when in launch mode! Guess the power output is up a fair bit with the rear tread worn that far down, either that or you’ve snapped a race version running with rear slick!*!*!

katana
    Participant

reckon he’ll get his wellie down?

max
    Participant

like the gelseat lol

Radar

I love the new rider forward riding position! This device actually belongs to a mate of mine.

Look closely TT07 you would recognise him too!

TT07
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

I love the new rider forward riding position! This device actually belongs to a mate of mine.

Look closely TT07 you would recognise him too!

Well the bike looks familiar[:p], but not the rider. Is it a WORKS rider[?] If so he must have transfered from another Team, if so who did he used to ride for[?] (At the least give me another clue!)

Radar

He used to work at a certain cable control company…

TT07
    Participant

Does he live at Dunley on the Heightington Road, the house name being Noah’s Ark? (Am saying that cos I’ve forgotten his name, but not where he lives)

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by TT07

Does he live at Dunley on the Heightington Road, the house name being Noah’s Ark? (Am saying that cos I’ve forgotten his name, but not where he lives)

On the nail!! He made this to flatten his drive.

TT07
    Participant

Sorry about the mind-block. It’s Alan Ward.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.