New bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes New bike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Radar

After looking for a bike of the right spec/type in the right place I have bought a 1986 RD350YPVS from a bloke who lives 3 doors away!!

Not standard but in a moody (gloss) black and silver.

Full Tax and test, decent tyres etc.

Just looking forward to some fun (When it stops raining…).

Need the CB250RS to be sold now, which is apity because I really like the old girl.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Scouser
    Participant

ay up Radar!

Ru going to change the colour scheme to your last 350?

I’m pleased that you have found the bike which was your 1st love, youv’e always promised yourself that you would get one, well done and enjoy!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

ay up Radar!

I’m pleased that you have found the bike which was your 1st love, youv’e always promised yourself that you would get one, well done and enjoy!

Hi Scouser,

That is the plan. I joined the LC Club the other week. I have the fond idea of trying to get my original bikes reg back too. The lad I sold it to tuned the nuts of it (it was reputed to be the quickest YPVS locally), but wrote it off in 1988. A typical end for many YPVS then. I think that means the reg is available to get back.

Sidevalve
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

ay up Radar!

Hi Scouser,

That is the plan. I joined the LC Club the other week. I have the fond idea of trying to get my original bikes reg back too. The lad I sold it to tuned the nuts of it (it was reputed to be the quickest YPVS locally), but wrote it off in 1988. A typical end for many YPVS then. I think that means the reg is available to get back.

Way to go Radar, welcome back to the world of the powerband. Let me know if the LC club is any good.

Lex
    Participant

You should of bought that GSX.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Lex

You should of bought that GSX.

Do you ever shut up about Suzuki??

Gix
    Participant

Are you gonna post a piccie then Radar?
    Have put instructions for you in Test post. Give it a go! Wanna see this RD!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gixerchic

Are you gonna post a piccie then Radar?
    Have put instructions for you in Test post. Give it a go! Wanna see this RD!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

I WILL, I WILL…SOON. DID YOU GET THE PICTURE OF THE FIRST YPVS I OWNED THAT I E MAILED TO YOU?

Gix
    Participant

Had no emails from you Radar. When did you send it? Odd!

Gix
    Participant

Have emailed you with an alternate email address Radar, try again and if you want I will host and post piccie for you.

Gix
    Participant

Radar,
    Sent you an email back with CV, thing is the mail server I use for that address can be a bit tempramental. Did you get email?
    As soon as you get piccies to me I will host them and post them for you. Would pm you but you cant pick em can you?[:p]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.