New Bike

Home Forums Members’ bikes New Bike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    toggsy
    Participant

Watcha!

It’s me I’m still here…even after riding Radar’s Cat with a grand accumalative total of 40 psi in both tyres…talk about wallow……

Here to tell about mi New……….well new to me ZX-9R, took it out for it’s first real ride, with Brand new Pirelli’s, new oil and pink can…….Yeah! I know….Suit you Sir, will get some pickies of it for you all to have a laugh at.

If i can’t geta new can for it soon I’ll have to atart carrying a handbag.

Scouser
    Participant

Pinkcan?…I’ve heard of Pecan pie…but a pink can?

Good to hear from you again Toggsy, I too have been away for a while.

Gix
    Participant

hahahaha pink can? suits the girlie bike, kawasakis are girlie bikes dont ya know!
    welcome back btw, now go buy yourself a proper bike – suzuki all the way! [:o)]

toggsy
    Participant

I won’t get drawn into this one…….surfice to say that I have been reliably informed that the “Limited Edition – Pink Scorpion Can” was originally designed EXCLUSIVELY for the GSXR (1000 as it happens)

It has been adapted for proper Motorcycles by a limited amount of what can be only described as “Bikers with no Taste” It has also come to my attention that this guy is a Goxer Junkie, it seems that when he finally saw sense and bought himself a proper Motorcycle (the aforementioned ZX-9R) he undoubtedly without realising gave the game away and subconciously felt compelled to bring that little bit of Suzuki with him by means of modifying the [:0]”PINK CAN”[:0] and putting on the 9R. Sacrilege I know, but he is in rehabilitation now by all accounts

So as far as “Girlie Bikes, Pink Cans etc. etc. I rest my case. and case now closed.

Thank you and good night.[:D]

Radar

P3250074.jpg

toggsy
    Participant

Nice innit!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Any Takers??????????

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by toggsy

I won’t get drawn into this one…….surfice to say that I have been reliably informed that the “Limited Edition – Pink Scorpion Can” was originally designed EXCLUSIVELY for the GSXR (1000 as it happens)

It has been adapted for proper Motorcycles by a limited amount of what can be only described as “Bikers with no Taste” It has also come to my attention that this guy is a Goxer Junkie, it seems that when he finally saw sense and bought himself a proper Motorcycle (the aforementioned ZX-9R) he undoubtedly without realising gave the game away and subconciously felt compelled to bring that little bit of Suzuki with him by means of modifying the [:0]”PINK CAN”[:0] and putting on the 9R. Sacrilege I know, but he is in rehabilitation now by all accounts

So as far as “Girlie Bikes, Pink Cans etc. etc. I rest my case. and case now closed.

Thank you and good night.[:D]

A Goxer Junkie? Wow glad he werent a gixer junkie, would never live it down having owned a kwak, let alone one with a pink can lmao. Maybe he has seen the light now tho and sold his kwak to you to go in search of a zook and thus become a true cream of the crop gixerjunkie lol
    seriously tho, the can looks like it was always pink, but if you look you can see its a darker colour where the scorpion sticker has come off so it has faded alot by the looks of things, still pink tho….

Gix
    Participant

put the can on your other bike….

powerpuffbike380ne3.jpg

[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

katana
    Participant

Toggsy – does your long pink one get red at the end after excessive use of your right hand?

welcome back -btw

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.