My Favourite Talivan

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Speed cameras My Favourite Talivan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    XV16
    Participant

Here he is again, my favourite Talivan in South Yorkshire. Notice the NSL sign just above his van, this side of it is a 30 zone.
    He is targeting drivers speeding up to 60 mph or those slowing down to 30, I understand we should not accelerate until we reach the NSL sign, I also understand that we should be doing 30 when we approach the 30 sign. However I also believe that this just sheer fleecing of the motorist. PC Stephen Thomas the scamera operator holds the record in the UK for the most scams in one day. He has said “ I would be out of a job if people did not speed, why should people break a law just because they don’t like it”.
    Maybe because in this situation with modern vehicles it just can’t be helped!

southyorkstali.jpg

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

XV16
    Participant

PS
    Have you noticed the high visibility camera sign on the back doors? Absolutely amazing!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Even the camera looks like a surveyor’s tool, the name escapes me now.

Were you standing in the line of sight of the camera because that could affect its readings?

XV16
    Participant

No, I can’t take the glory for this picture but when i do see him I park as close to the equipment as possible, If you are legally parked there is nothing rhey can say. So if you need a break at any time.. Remember “Tiredness Kills”

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.