MV Meandering – checking out the RD collection at CMC Cannock -pics!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe MV Meandering – checking out the RD collection at CMC Cannock -pics!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Last Sunday was a glorious day. It had been a tough week so getting out on the bike was particularly welcome. Nothing drastic, about 90 miles at a gentle pace on the MV with Thumper in tow on his HD. The MV is surprisingly docile in these situations, and pretty comfortable. Nick also rocked up on his CAN-AM and joined us at CMC. That trike is quite a beast

Anyway CMC is a huge bike shop in Cannock, Staffs. Amongst the moderns, tucked away in the cafe is small but stunning collection of RD Yamahas. Worth the journey just for that. Add in a stonkingly good cafe serving the most delicious salad selection

CMC, big impressive shop 

Checking out the new Yamaha 950 

TT legend Dave Jefferies machine 

What I came for 

Nestle amongst the moderns on the sales floor this Norton caught my eye 

When I win the lottery… 

Good company for the day 

Nick on his rocking Reliant 

We had a meander to a new Classic car dealership too, some decent stuff on show, but it was closed on a Sunday 

I enjoyed another spin on the 1585 too 

Simple day, simple pleasures…great stuff!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Good stuff. I must pop down to check out those strokers at CMC. Give me a shout on the next one.

Radar

Good stuff. I must pop down to check out those strokers at CMC. Give me a shout on the next one.

Will do

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.