MV Agusta Turismo review

Home Forums Italian tackle MV Agusta Turismo review

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    elessimo
    Participant

This review has been moved and can now be found here

Radar

I told you that the MV would tickle your fancy!

elessimo
    Participant

I told you that the MV would tickle your fancy!

My fancy was tickled and my interest piqued. God knows what it’ll do to my wallet….  :

Radar

I linked your review to the MV forum, had a couple of replies:

I have almost 6K miles on an XRx, am looking to add the Turismo as a second bike. If he wants my experience with the XRx, point him my way (plus I had an ’08 GS for about 6 years). The Turismo interests me because it seems to be a bit more towards the sport side of things and…well…it’s Italian . The XRx is a very good bike, and for a shorter rider it works well. In my case I’m 6’1″ and I ended up getting a *higher* saddle to give me more legroom. Interested to see how the Turismo fits me.

and

If he is thinking about going for the MV the lower suspension option does cause issues with the sidestand. The MV site does list a lower seat option (not very low though!).

elessimo
    Participant

I linked your review to the MV forum, had a couple of replies:

I have almost 6K miles on an XRx, am looking to add the Turismo as a second bike. If he wants my experience with the XRx, point him my way (plus I had an ’08 GS for about 6 years). The Turismo interests me because it seems to be a bit more towards the sport side of things and…well…it’s Italian . The XRx is a very good bike, and for a shorter rider it works well. In my case I’m 6’1″ and I ended up getting a *higher* saddle to give me more legroom. Interested to see how the Turismo fits me.

and

If he is thinking about going for the MV the lower suspension option does cause issues with the sidestand. The MV site does list a lower seat option (not very low though!).

Thanks Radar – interesting….. Ed Cosker said they’re doing a lowered Turismo Lusso with matching panniers that I can have a go on any time, but he needed to check the handling first; I’ll need Debs for that.
    So many options, so little wifely tolerance! Anyway, we’ll see whether 3 weeks touring Spain on the TDM changes her mind! 

Radar

More feedback from the MV forum

Radar………..your mate needs to learn how to spell……it’s Agusta !

You spelt it Augusta..I have corrected it now…you will get me shot

elessimo
    Participant

Haha! The curse of a classical education….. Did I spell MV correctly?  :-[   

Radar

Haha! The curse of a classical education….. Did I spell MV correctly?  :-[ 

You are certainly a classic!

Radar

You can see the responses live on here

https://www.mvagusta.net/forum/

Radar

Another reply on the MV Forum

Nice review and pretty accurate I’d say. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.