Muuuuaaaahahahahaha!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Muuuuaaaahahahahaha!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

[:p]ello peeps, did ya miss me?[] Been busy with a lot of things, and havent been on puter much at all lately, but when I do have been on Bikertarts, I’m moderator on that site.
    Its been a while since I was here last and thought a visit to you was long overdue[^]So here I am[:p]So how’s you lot then? eh? I’ve brought my sweetie basket with me Muuuuuaaahahahaha[}][:p]
    Have just finished Sid and Hev a wedding sampler for their up and coming wedding. Anyone here going? Me and Dave are[^][] would be good to see some of you face to face so to speak[]

Radar

BARMY IS BACK!!!!! GO GIRL!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU ON HERE AGAIN!!!

I was hoping to down to Sid and Hev’s evening do, but I have no holiday left that I can take then which is a bummer. Hope the day goes well for them, two great people and they have their little girl too now.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome back BC, I thought it was quiet…… There’s plenty of new members who don’t know of ‘her barminess’ – the legend returns!!

What’s a wedding sampler then?

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ello Dave, Tis a pic stitched by my own fair hands, clebrating the date od wedding etc. it is certainly unique Ellie is so Bonny, I love her to bits, she even gave her aunty Barmy a kiss heheehehehe. Have had a been to quite a few parties this year, and went to the Big Geen Gathering festival nr Cheddar back in Aug, I’ll tell you what hun, have had to teach quite a few youngsters how to party! hahahahahaha Lol talk about lightweights hehehehehe, My parties have grown quite big in number lol last party 35 peeps attended, Everyone had a good time Lol I keep getting texts whens the next party! hahahahaha.

Anyway, I’ve come to a conclusion…………………………….I’m not Barmy, its everyone else Muuuuuuuuuaaaaaahahahaha er hum I’ve just topped up my sweetie basket, so would you like a sweetie? er hum cough cough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.