Home › Forums › Jokes and games › Mr Honda gos to Heaven
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years, 6 months ago by Gix.
September 20, 2004 at 7:38 pm #9065GixParticipant
Mr Honda, of the Honda Motorcycling Corporation, died and went to Heaven for Judgement.
At the gates, St Peter told Mr Honda, “Since you’ve been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven.”
Mr Honda thought about this for a minute and then said, “I want to hang out with God. I have a question for Him.”
St Peter took him to the throne room and introduced him to God.
Mr Honda asked God, “Arent you the one who invented women?”
God replied, “Ah, yes. Indeed I am.”
“Well,” said Mr Honda, “Professional to professional, you have some major flaws in your design;
1. Theres too much inconsistancy in the front end protusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.
5. Plus the monthly downtime and aggravation are outrageous.
and I dont even want to start talking about maintainance costs!”
“Hmmmmm, you do raise some good points,” replies God,”lets have a wee look.”
God went to His Celestial super computer, typed in a few things and waited for the results. After a moment God said, “Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed, but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours…!”
Rebel with a cause!
The roads are my race track!!
Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to do it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.