MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING COMPLETE SET

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING COMPLETE SET

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cheryl
    Participant

ladies leather fully armoured jacket size 12 with zip to padded leather trousers waist 30, helmet size xs, leather fully padded gloves size xs and boots trainer style with ankle protectors size 4. as new not worn much. £200 the lot no offers. contact cheryl 07730 526468 anytime. middx area.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What colours are the leathers?
    Are the trousers full length?

Thanks,
    Carrie

cheryl
    Participant

The leathers are black, the jacket has a thin blue and reflective stripe down the arms yes the trousers are full length. The helmet is black with orange sort of zig zag pattern

Anonymous
    Inactive

I could be interested but I’m a small size usually, not XS. Miles from Middlesex too. I’ll have a think because I’m off on Saturday to see a few clothing places. Thanks for the reply, I’ll let you know.

Carrie

cheryl
    Participant

[Carrie I am a small size 12, is there a way you can call me on 07730 526468 I would be prepared to meet you possibly half way somewhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Cheryl. Just to let you know I have bought a set today from a local dealers. He did a deal I could not refuse, even threw in some bike servicing. Now I’m all set for the British winter. Good luck with the sale.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.