MotoGP News – Biaggi making good progress

Home Forums Bike racing MotoGP News – Biaggi making good progress

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

MotoGP News – Biaggi making good progress

Max Biaggi received the green light to step up his training programme after a visit to the clinic in Lyon where he recently underwent surgery on his broken astralagus.

Professor Guillard, who performed the operation on the 9th November after Biaggi injured his foot in a supermoto accident, said Biaggi’s progress “could not be better” and gave credit to MotoGP medic Dr Claudio Costa and Biaggi’s personal physiotherapist Marino Laghi.

Biaggi should be walking freely by Christmas but is confident of improving his fitness before then to make sure he is ready for the first official HRC test of the year at Sepang at the end of January.

“I will start working in the pool, then on the bicycle – at first in the gym,” reported Biaggi. “No one can tell me when I’ll be able to ride but, trust me, January 23rd I will be in Malaysia, just to taste the new bike.

“Now I want to disappear for a while. I’m going to Mexico with my father, my sister and my nephew. I will work out anywhere, anytime, of course.”

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.