Most Miles in Day…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Most Miles in Day…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Radar

My record is 823 on a 105,000 mile Honda CX500 whilst a despatch rider.
    Anybody done more.

Incidently I fell off at 700ish miles after falling asleep. Thats Honda for you!

diablo
    Participant

537.5 (860kms) miles in 18 hrs on a 150cc bike.

:-(

I still have a long way to go before i better your record … but i did not sleep ;)

https://www.vibhurishi.com
    https://groups.yahoo.com/group/bikenomads

Radar

Marathon riders out there?

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Form Romsey, Hants. to Amsterdam Holland, did that in 1 day, and yes did have a sore arse at end of journey![:p]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Are you counting the ferry miles in your total Carmy? [:D]

I’ve probably done about 300 to 400 max. I wouldn’t do more if you paid me. I’d say my limit now would be 150 miles in a day.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

ID thats why I never put mileage as I’m not quite sure how many miles that actually is.

Digger
    Participant

skelmersdale,lancashire to dover.dont know how many miles but curvature of the spine is a prominant feature of my stance lol.

Take it easy out there

Stan_DB
    Participant

Lokeren (Belgium) to Perpignan (France), is around 1200 kms in 15 hrs with a Goldwing GL1000, had to stop because it started pouring rain and hailstones, was on the way to Spain and 150 km short of my destination. Had a great holiday, the Spanish legalised something that was very much forbidden that time in the rest of Europe.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Excuse me for being naive Stan but what was that (don’t tell us if you don’t want to!)? And is it still legal there?

Stan_DB
    Participant

This was in ’83 and they legalised “pot”, even sniffing powder as long as it was for personal use, wasn’t into that sniffing stuff, no biking material! [:)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

well here it was decriminilised and was class c, now there on about grading it to class B. This p****s me off, cause I use it for medical reasons. Now I could be classed as a criminal. I’m normally a law biding person. And have never committed any offences. Apart from smoking pot. It’s a good painkiller that doesnt effect my kidneys, unlike my prescribed painkillers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.