Matlock 11th November 2007.

Home Forums Meetings and events Matlock 11th November 2007.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Any body fancy wrapping up warm and heading to Matlock.

Arrival plan 12:00

Let me know!

Cheers all

TT07
    Participant

Will have to count me out on that occassion, it`s Remembrance Day and Civic Duties have to be attended to. On the day be prepared for a hold up where ever you are just before 11 for about 20 minutes. Great pity that, I`ve yet to get over to Matlock Bath !

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by TT07

Will have to count me out on that occassion, it`s Remembrance Day and Civic Duties have to be attended to. On the day be prepared for a hold up where ever you are just before 11 for about 20 minutes. Great pity that, I`ve yet to get over to Matlock Bath !

It is my next clear Sunday believe it or not. Fair point on the silence. I will ensure we observe it, you have to pay respects

Gix
    Participant

Well, thinking long and hard about my riding activity’s over the winter as yet again I am on antibiotics so I really dont know if I will be going on this.

TT07
    Participant

Am now free from Civic Duties for the day. If it’s wet I will still go on parade, if its pretty well dry I’m up for a ride out, whether it be Matlock Bath or owt else, let me know Radar if your still free for the day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.