Lord Lucan aka Prezzo

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Lord Lucan aka Prezzo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    prezzo
    Participant

Hi Peeps its Prezzo back, been very busy lately just thought id say hello again, hope everyone had a good Christmas and I wish all members have a good and safe 2007. Got myself a new baby 2006 Black R1 rides and handles a dream, { still not a patch on the old one }, Ive fitted Mad doctor LED indicators and rear lights looks better than the standard rudder will post some pics later no doubt Digger has mentioned how good France 2006 was. Radar ive heared you fancy France 2007 let me know. well see you all soon

PAUL

Gix
    Participant

Hi prezzo good to see you back [:D]

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by prezzo

Hi Peeps its Prezzo back, been very busy lately just thought id say hello again, hope everyone had a good Christmas and I wish all members have a good and safe 2007. Got myself a new baby 2006 Black R1 rides and handles a dream, { still not a patch on the old one }, Ive fitted Mad doctor LED indicators and rear lights looks better than the standard rudder will post some pics later no doubt Digger has mentioned how good France 2006 was. Radar ive heared you fancy France 2007 let me know. well see you all soon

PAUL

Good to see u back Prezzo! Saw your R1 when Digger came out on it,

I am interested in the French run. Can you PM me with dates estimated costs?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.