Little local wonder – Is spring in the air?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Little local wonder – Is spring in the air?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Had a little wonder locally on my 550 with my younger daughter keeping me company on her beloved little de-restricted 50cc Piaggio Zip..aka ‘Gino’. We took in the local scooter shop where we got Gino from…I have booked up for a go on a new 300cc twist and go come April! Watch this space for a review! Even though the pace is somewhat sedate I always enjoying these ride-outs with my daughter. We also popped in our local bike shop just to have a mooch, they have a little display of classics well worth checking out if you are in area, as well as all the shining new Yamahas! Only 11 miles miles, but all good fun with the first wiffs of spring in the air!

IMG_20170218_141736183_HDR_zpsqlfi5j6c.jpg
    First port of call…where little Gino was bought from…Reedspeed in Stourport-on-Severn

IMG_20170218_145259607_HDR_zps5sw70xb4.jpg
    Then on to see the big-boys at the Motorcycle Mart in sunny Kidderminster

IMG_20170218_144823483_zps5tch8ph8.jpg
    IMG_20170218_144755819_zpstj9rvdzi.jpg
    IMG_20170218_144804225_zpsv23ycryt.jpg
    Some great ‘modern-classics’ on show…I will take one of each thanks!

IMG_20170218_145132876_zpstw4glxgg.jpg
    Although my daughter only had eyes for this little Suzuki OW50 however!

Simple, happy times…

Gordy
    Participant

Yo R, hope all is well,

It’s not often that I swing by, but I have a spare few mins and can’t be bothered with the pub (obviously a sign of early-onset dementia, or something!).

So, nice to see you’ve been out and about with C. Little do each of you know that the other has a secret plan… your plan being to encourage C towards bigger and better MCs, whilst her plan (as she has secretly already convinced herself of the need for more) is to bore you with the ped’s pace to the point where you offer her the 550 just so you can burn the ped in a fit of justifiale spite.

: )

Radar

Yo R, hope all is well,

It’s not often that I swing by, but I have a spare few mins and can’t be bothered with the pub (obviously a sign of early-onset dementia, or something!).

So, nice to see you’ve been out and about with C. Little do each of you know that the other has a secret plan… your plan being to encourage C towards bigger and better MCs, whilst her plan (as she has secretly already convinced herself of the need for more) is to bore you with the ped’s pace to the point where you offer her the 550 just so you can burn the ped in a fit of justifiale spite.

: )

Gordy! Mt old mate how’s tricks??

She definitely has her eye on my 550! But she loves that moped…had it nearly 5 years now! We had it de-restricted and it will nibble 50 mph down hill…

Gordy
    Participant

Gordy! Mt old mate how’s tricks??

Things are well, Gordy happy, but very much behind schedule… I decided to take a few months out to reassess life, and finally decided that I had made the right [career change, blah, blah] decisions and was on the right track, but it’s left me behind where I hoped to be in terms of progress… still, never mind, at least I have a direction… and a on my face…

So it’s now 2am and Gordy gotta go sleep….. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.