Life coach needed

Home Forums Italian tackle Life coach needed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Help!…….I’ve lost the plot, I own a Vert Supertmoto, a Ducati ST4S & a Harley …… I got no money left & I need to get my life sorted out any advice, I seem to have lost any direction I may have had!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You have the right direction my friend – FUN! Any other way is just not life at all.

Radar

Send me a map, your sense of direction seems fine to me!
    Welcome to the forum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thankx for the confidence boost lads, maybe it’s just the Harley that has to go, but what instead?

Radar

How about (don’t laugh…), a Triumph Thruxton?
    Or maybe a two stroke, like an Aprillia RS250? That way you’d have an interesting counterpoint to the Duke and the SM.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’m not hot on Harleys but maybe it does work as a total change to the others. Perhaps a Classic Brit bike would work too.

Love the ‘map’ comment Radar!

Anonymous
    Inactive

CLASSIC DIRT BIKE …………YES YES YES! This could be my salvation, gimmeitnow. (maybe I get to keep the others too) Point me the way….The Duke’s in for service at moment, I hope I dont get any nasty shocks 26k miles on the clock, it’s an 02 bike !!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you believe it? My Ducati is STILL not back on the road, due to the need for a new rocker which no-one can source & is on back order at the factory. But good news! I sold the Harley, went for a track day on the Vert supermoto ….. excellent…… soooooo quick! You guys should try S’moto.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, crap service from Ducati, you’re not the first I’ve heard say they’ve been waiting for parts. Vertematis are cool, I love them!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.