Lebanese Desert Posting

Home Forums Jokes and games Lebanese Desert Posting

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 20 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

The new American Marine Captain was assigned to an Irish Regiment in a remote post in the Lebanese desert. During his first inspection, he noticed a camel hitched up behind the mess tent. He asked the Irish Sergeant why the camel is kept there. “Well, sir,” is the nervous reply, “As you know, there are 250 men here and no women. And sir, sometimes the men have…..urges. Thats why we have the camel, sir.” The American Captain says, “I can’t condone this, but I understand about urges, so the camel can stay.”
    About a month later, the captain starts having a real problem with his own urges. Crazy with passion, he asks the Irish Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.
    Putting a stool behind the camel, the Captain stands on it, pulls down his pants, and has wild, insane s*x with the camel. When he is done, he asks the Sergeant, “Is that how the Irish do it?”
    “No sir,” replies the Sergeant, “They usually just ride the camel into town where the girls are!”

The roads are my race track!!

XV16
    Participant

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, I wonder where you get them! However i will use this elsewhere, just to be socialabe…

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

Gix
    Participant

I thought you might like this one. I am always getting jokes sent to me from friends. Only fair to share isn’t it?

The roads are my race track!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.