knighton to crossgates ride out, pic’s and vid

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe knighton to crossgates ride out, pic’s and vid

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

i put the bullet camera on my helmit, the only way you can tell how twisty these roads are is by looking at the wind-screen on me bike, lots of sharp blind bends most of them i had to ride out to turn into them if you know wot i meen, it’s a bit like playing russian roulette on them roads but it was the only way to ride at high speed to keep up with the rest lol the battle ship did well lol hope you like the vid it’s only on for ten min’s so not to bore you for to long.

It was nice to see you again thumper and radar, AND Toggsy,gix, gix’s parents

picture035cy1.jpg

picture033wo9.jpg

picture038bc8.jpg

picture042nr1.jpg

AND THE VID
    https://video.google.co.uk/videohosted?docid=4292239277233039039 [:)]

Edited to clear off the old pictures that won’t link anymore and released from Archive. Radar

Radar

Cheers for that Max, good to meet you again too.

Incidently folks the battered CBR wasn’t with us

max
    Participant

oh yes sorry about that, the local fire brigade were there talkin to everyone about bike safe, great bunch of lads 2 of them are bikers. I asked him what happened to the rider of this bike, by a miricle he survived when he hit the tow bar of a tractor towing a trailer dead centre, lucky bastard. Makes you think sometimes but you soon forget the consiquences when riding too fast[xx(]

Radar

The CBR rider was a lucky lad by the sound of things. I will post my pictures over the weekend, but my camera has been playing up and they are a bit blurred. I have now bought myself a new camera (Olympus FE-230).

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by max

oh yes sorry about that, the local fire brigade were there talkin to everyone about bike safe, great bunch of lads 2 of them are bikers. I asked him what happened to the rider of this bike, by a miricle he survived when he hit the tow bar of a tractor towing a trailer dead centre, lucky bastard. Makes you think sometimes but you soon forget the consiquences when riding too fast[xx(]

did offer them £20 for the bike lol

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Ouch, that CBR had a whack!

Gix
    Participant
    Radar

Finally – my pictures!

P8270573.jpg
    Gix and her parents – now we know who to blame! Good to meet you both!

P8270579.jpg
    Toggs, Max, Mrs Rocket Ron, Thumper and Gix.

P8270577.jpg
    Max, I expect his mother loves him!

P8270581.jpg
    Thumper and Mrs RR….

P8270571.jpg
    Rocket Ron’s Rocket!

P8270570.jpg
    Max’s BMW (Big Massive Wide?)

Sorry they are a bit blurred; my old camera was playing up. I now have a shiney new one!

Digger
    Participant

Great vid max,how does the bullet cam work and where did you get it from it would do the future france trips brill.

max
    Participant
    max
    Participant

All you need is one mini dvr £99.one complete camera pack 5 £130 [:D]
    and a 2g sd card aswell.

Radar

Bump

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.