It feels SO good…

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe It feels SO good…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radar

For a variety of reasons I have not been able to get out my bike for a couple of months, but yesterday I managed to drag out the Thundercat and go for a thrash! Only 30 minutes or so, but it felt so brilliant just to be out there!
    Thats it…

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Well done Radar, just enough time to freeze your bits and remember what biking is all about :-P

chris snell
    Participant

got to admit i’m gonna keep mine wrapped up nice and snug untill the summer . i’m getting a bit of pressure from the misses to get it out so she can have the car all the time[V]

Scouser
    Participant

Wheeled out the Varadero yesterday (8th Feb) for a quick blast, went in to get me gear on and it started to hailstone! In she went for another day…Oh…hum…

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hey, Chris. Don’t complain if the missus wants you to ride your bike!

chris snell
    Participant

Hey dont get me wrong i love to ride when ever i can but riding to my works is a nightmare when i get home. i have to clean all the god dam salt off. in the winter i think my company use more salt in one frosty night than the suffolk county council use in a winter its a pitty i didn’t take any photo’s just to show everybody.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.