it be new bike time….

Home Forums Members’ bikes it be new bike time….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

In just over a week I’ll be picking up a new steed, grabbing myself a 2017 KTM 390 Duke. They are a tonne of fun and pretty practical too and it’ll have mudguards so I’ll be able to ride it even when water is falling out the sky and stuff too! :D

pics to follow….

r6ymy
    Participant

Sounds good. Is this replacing one off your other bikes or is this number three?

Radar

Good job Pete, considering all the bits you have got for it already! Look forward to seeing it!

HippoDrones
    Participant

this is for commuting on so an additional :)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

They are great bikes Pete, I’m sure you’ll be happy with it. Any mods in the pipeline yet?  ;)

HippoDrones
    Participant

already have a can and de-cat pipe and a tail tidy and paddock stand bobbins. Will get a free flowing air filter soon and a power commander once they release one for the 2017 version unless I can get the standard ECU flashed. I’ll probs change the coolant for somit that doesn’t heat up so fast too at somepoint as they have a habit of getting hot

HippoDrones
    Participant

go to collect it in 12hrs, kinda excited to have the wet weather restriction lifted and being able to ride when I want! :)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Radar

I like the drone too, but you do need to polish your piloting skills! 

HippoDrones
    Participant

for sure, I’m gonna try and spend a day just learning how all the features work before I post further drone footage :)

Radar

Enjoy the first weekend on the KTM?

HippoDrones
    Participant

it was a mixed bag, actually my drone footage was not even my bike as it had to go back for an ECU error. Got mine back now though. It is lovely to ride although very different from the V7. Will be posting a proper first ride video in the next few days! :)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Here is my first proper road test on the 390:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFGAHr_9M5M

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.