Irony

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Irony

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

My ferking winter hack Kawasaki wont start…my allegedly temperamental MV…first stab of the button…Grrr

Its raining in any case…hey ho

elessimo
    Participant

My ferking winter hack Kawasaki wont start…my allegedly temperamental MV…first stab of the button…Grrr

Can’t really complain when you’ve got a garage-full to choose from, Radar!!  ::)

My 4th ride out of the year was in glorious Forest sunshine – the gremlins that marred last weekend’s outing had gone, so the twitchy tyres just added a bit of adrenaline rather than a bucketful of terror…          8)

Radar

Can’t really complain when you’ve got a garage-full to choose from, Radar!!  ::)

My 4th ride out of the year was in glorious Forest sunshine – the gremlins that marred last weekend’s outing had gone, so the twitchy tyres just added a bit of adrenaline rather than a bucketful of terror…          8)

I count my blessing everyday, it just struck me as funny as the bike I specifically bought for this sort of weather decided to throw a strop!

Glad you got some quality miles in!

elessimo
    Participant

I count my blessing everyday, it just struck me as funny as the bike I specifically bought for this sort of weather decided to throw a strop!

Better trade that mis-behaving Kwacker in for your next bike then!
    Harley or GS? Hmmm, what a conundrum!!    ;D

8)

Radar

Better trade that mis-behaving Kwacker in for your next bike then!
    Harley or GS? Hmmm, what a conundrum!!    ;D

8)

I went to check over the Kwack tonight to see what amiss…but I will give it a try first. Started first time…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.