Humberside

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Speed cameras Humberside

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

Yeah we got em here too, not to many fixed ones though abd at least they have the decency to tell you where they will be operating (but do they tell you them all?) here:
    https://www.humbersidesafetycameras.com/

GSX750 Ratfighter / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

XV16
    Participant

No, they don’t. My hatred for speed cams comes from Humberside. The Talivan that hides (well use to hide, he now parks in full view, but doesn’t look like a copper) on the M180. They only announce the main areas, have a look at the print at the bottom, the bit that says “we reserve the right” and they do use it. Sunday morning at 11 o’clock I got scammed, 81mph. Don’t always trust their publications use them as a guide only.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

GSX Rat
    Participant

B#stards! – anyone would think that they were out to make money!

Luckily i dont use the M180 that much….

GSX750 Ratfighter / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

XV16
    Participant

Money! No it’s not the money it’s road safety. A Sunday morning in February, I must have been the only one on the road, lets face it, it’s not the busiest motorway at the best of times.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.