Hi New member

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hi New member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Piston
    Participant

Hi Motorbike Peeps,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Barry and I have a YZF750r 93 in pink!! i also have a GTR1000 in which i am looking for front end parts. If anyone can reccomend somewhere i would be very grateful. Best price so far is £350.00 which covers

2 X stancheons
    2 X washers
    2 X Seals
    2 X bushes
    2 X circlips
    2 X Oring
    1 mudgaurd

Front wheel and head bearings and lower yoke i have not been succesfull in sourcing these yet.

Anyway hopefully i will get the GTR on the road soon as my YZF needs some serious work…

I enjoy messing around with bikes both on and off the road and don’t mind pulling them apart although i am a strict amatuer. i have been riding bikes for many years and always seem to buy old bikes rather then new.

Best
    Barry

Radar

Welcome Piston.
    I posted a link and contact details for a couple of Kawasaki parts dealers in response to a lad looking for bits for a ZZR250. Not sure if under HELP or BUY and SELL, check them out anyway.

The YZF750R was one the most underated bikes of the 90’s. Nearly bought one to replace my FZ750 in 2000. Bought a YZF600R T cat in the end.

Anyway enjoy the Forum and tell us abouting your biking and any opinions etc you have.

wheelie
    Participant

Hi Barry, welcome aboard. Great bike, never seen one in pink though. GTRs are getting harder to get the bits for I think, best of luck with the search

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

Marsha67
    Participant

Hi Piston. I had a pink bike once too. Barbie jokes eventually made me sell but you are a bloke so you’ll be stronger!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.