hi everyone !

Home Forums Members’ bikes hi everyone !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tt boy
    Participant

hi everyone out there. Have become a member today. I ride a triumph tt600 which i have had for a couple of years. Hope to have many hours of fun on this site as it looks pretty cool !

Radar

Welcome to the site. Good to see somebody riding British. I tried a 675 Street Triple recently, you will find the review in the British section.

This thread will give you a good idea of what is on here.

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

Look forward to seeing some pictures of your bike.

tt boy
    Participant

Thanx for reply. Will post pic of bike soon. Got to get it repaired first as I hit a pheasant at 110mph and it totaly wrote off my cockpit fairing[V].Its costing 475 quid for new one!

Radar
    imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi and welcome. Nice bike the tt6, shame about the pheasant episode. I take it you didn’t fall off?

TT07
    Participant

Welcome tt boy, enjoy the forum[]. Sorry to hear about the damage[V]. Last week I hit this rat at the same speed as you, luckily it didn’t have wings though as it crossed the road.
    18102007371.jpg

Radar

That rat is (was) huge! Any damage to the Gixxer? Does this make it a rat bike? (graon)

Digger
    Participant

Hello tt boy and welcome to TBF.Ihave the bike you want,a prestine 98 R1.Go with the idea of getting one as you will never look back.

max
    Participant

Hi TT and welcome to the forum mate

tt boy
    Participant

No didnt fall off! Bike stayed planted,was very impressed with its handling. Pheasants head went up air duct under windscreen and the rest of it was still intact ! It was one tough old bird !! Am very tempted to get an r1 but only thing is that I ride my bike all year round and not sure if an r1 going round country roads in ice etc is a good idea[:p]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.