Hi All…………

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hi All…………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    speedy claire
    Participant

Hi all….. been browsing thru the site and thought I`d introduce myself. Obviously my name is Claire and i`m currently riding a 600 Fazer when this horrible weather permits! Fazer a nice bike to ride but I miss my CBR600 which sadly I trashed earlier this summer [V] Really miss riding a sports bike so may have to hit the shops next summer!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Well hello stranger! About time you paid us a visit! Welcome and enjoy!
    When I come up next, you can have a spin on my gixer if you’re missing sports bikes, hope you like er ‘interesting’ brakes! (or lack of!)[:p]

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

speedy claire
    Participant

Great… or as they say in Scouseland Nice One [] look forward to it but lets hope the weather`s a bit warmer, I`d like to have some feeling in my fingers and arse!!

Gix
    Participant

Yeah you shoulda seen me when I got back on the night……..the guys at the pub didn’t half take the pee at the state I was in, ditherin away! Next time we’ll have a tear along the snake too!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

Gix
    Participant

Hahahahahaha! I see your still in Iceland too![:p]

speedy claire
    Participant

Certainly feels like it if I leave my igloo!!!

Gix
    Participant

Hehehe! Bit warmer where I am!

speedy claire
    Participant

Geez it`s going to be difficult to meet up again…. what with me in Iceland and you in Mauritius!!

Gix
    Participant

Hehehehehehehe! Wish I was in Mauritius! Damn cold here! Roll on the summer! Hazy summer sun, knee down, sparks from my new wiz sparkies (thanks Pete!) flying behind………….wake up wake up!

HI I am Richard. i own a honda cbr 929 fireblade. recently got rid of a buell firebolt because it doesnt have enough power and i cant wait till summer to get out ridin agen wooo hoooo

TODDY

Gix
    Participant

Hello Richard, welcome to the forum.
    I cant wait for summer either! Hot days, warm tarmac, even warmer tyres, knee down……..oh yes bring it on!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

GSX Rat
    Participant

eh up toddy, although your profile says 13 – you dont happen to be 31 and live with sam do you?

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

Phew! Was wondering about the age thing…….. wondered how much power a 13 year old could possibly want![]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice to know we all keep our profiles up to date, eh Gixer? So you’re waiting for the warmer weather in Mauritius then….[]

Welcome to the forum rilysi. How is the new blade?

Gix
    Participant

Hey! I can dream can’t I?
    36_6_3_1_.gif

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.