Help….Please!!!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Help….Please!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dumb Blonde
    Participant

[:I]

Ok, haven’t a clue what I’m doing here, so please bear with me chaps and ladies!

It’s like this. I’ve got this wonderful man in my life who deserves nothing less than the best this Christmas for being the best thing in my life over the last year. He’s a bike nut and there’s a couple of things I would like to get him but I really need a bit of help and advice if possible.

First thing – he keeps banging on about some thermal leggings he once saw which have goodness knows what sort of logo’s/captions/amusing stuff written all over them. I can’t find these anywhere. Does anyone know what he means and where I might find something like this?

Secondly – backpacks! He spends a lot of time travelling abroad with his job and somehow fits in his laptops, various computer periphals AND a weeks worth of clothes in his trusty old rucksack. I would love to get him a new one, but again not sure where’s best to look for a replacement which will meet all the requirements – loads of room, plenty of compartments and comfortable.

Sorry for being a pain in the you-know-what, but this stuff has me lost completely so any help much appreciated!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.