GT750

Home Forums Jap stuff GT750

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just been privileged to ride a GT750 Suzuki and even though it was in the rain I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed it. Being a bit on the petite side I had my doubts but the size of the bike was fine. I think it will be up for sale soon but it’s too impractical for me as I need a bike to commute on. Great to ride a bit of Japanese history.

Radar

Going back to the early 1980s when I lived in Brum one of the lads who was in my bike club had a GT750 fitted with expansion pipes and it sounded awesome. Put the hairs on the back of my neck on edge!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pleased to say I don’t have a hairy neck![|)]

Radar

I bet you are!

judokwai
    Participant

I have never been lucky enough to ride a GT750 but I have been the proud owner of a GT550 since 1980, she purrs along and has plenty of power there if you need it me and the wife love it but the time has come for me to say goodbye to her, so in the spring I’m putting her up for sale. I can’t complain realy I have done less than 12,000 miles on her but enjoyed every inch !!!. Happy biking

J Frost

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Love all of those Suzy GT’s. They’ve got real character. I also rode a kettle (GT750) a few years ago and I really loved it. I guess that the more easy a bike is to ride the less involvement you get with it (unless you’re on the limit!) and, in a roundabout sort of way, the less fun you have on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.