G’daY F99

Home Forums Members’ bikes G’daY F99

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Wild01
    Participant

G’day you lot, just joined up to your site. I’m a member of another site but always up for more chit chat with my biker bro’s. Got me a Bandit 600 ([:I]Wow!!!! I hear you say) but it’s a nice looker and it goes like shit of a shovel!!! LMAO!!!
    Not sure how at the mo but I’ll post a pic of it if possible, promise ya you’ll like it.[;)]
    Just been to the Gold Cup at Scarborough, totally wicked day out and took part in the DJ tribute ride. Two laps of the circuit as well.
    Good days racing with Guy Martin kickin butt, still, would have liked to see Ryan Farquar take a win or two.
    Anyway, here’s to you, hope I can be a value’d member of yor site.

Wilba Wild 01

Wilba Wild 01

GSX Rat
    Participant

Hello and welcome wild! At least i know where to come when i go to the barton night next year for a cheap cup of tea!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Wild01
    Participant

No worries GSXHooligan![;)]

Wilba Wild 01

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum. Scarboro’ circuit any good Wild01?

Wild01
    Participant

Olies mount is wicked mate, got a couple of laps during the gold cup for a DJ tribute ride. Excellent track but very narrow. How do I insert a pic of my bike then. Do I need to set up a galery first?

Wilba Wild 01

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Take a peek at the help file here

Wild01
    Participant

Here’s a snap of my baby!!!

GSF_01.sized.jpg

Wilba Wild 01

Wild01
    Participant

And a bit of York Dragway action!!!

73150028_G.sized.jpg

[:D][:D]

Wilba Wild 01

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice looking bike, how did you get on at the dragway?

Wild01
    Participant

1/4 mile in 12.0 averaging top speed of 105mph. Not bad going for first timer. It’s a top weekend and it’s only £15 to run what ya brung! Me and a few mates go each year and watch the cars and get pissed, then on the Sunday we have a bit of fun ourselves![;)]

Wilba Wild 01

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.