Frustration.

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Frustration.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Two weeks of virtually perfect biking weather and how many miles have I done? 30. Two trips and one of those was to MOT my CB250RS!

I hear bikes roaring about and i am stuck doing something else. Drives me mad! One nieghbour has a Laverda SFC 1,000cc triple and it just sounds glorious!Lucky bu**er has an RC30 too.

nippy
    Participant

Ah motorbikes, I remember them………
    On a summer evening I can hear them from miles around mainly twins & fours.
    A triple though, well that’s the best but I’m biased as an ex-Jota owner.
    Radar, at least you’ve got a bike, I make do at present with a range of power tools, what a sad muppet. Still, next year…. (yeah right)
    N[:(]

cookeye
    Participant

Nipy
    i remember reading in about 1978 whilst in a history lesson that the lavarda jota would pull upto and beond 70 mph in first gear wow that was some proper stuff at the age of fourteen when we hed only had ural kosack as a fast bike to play with. Got a fs1e today had 500 bullit long time ago
    I am going onto broadband tuesday and a m8 of mine tells me i will be able to host my own picys with his help so hopeing that will be easy
    cookeye
    [;)]

cookeye
    Participant

Radar
    sorry a bit of a highjack on the go for a moment
    about this biking stuff in the last two weeks i have maneged to put 357 miles on julies monster and thats with no where to go so it was all for fun also been using my bike as much as poss but very uncomfortable seat i do hope you can get out in this nice spell coz its REAL NICE[:D]
    cookeye
    [;)]

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nippy: Any of them sexy Dewalts in your collection?

He he he

nippy
    Participant

Nope,
    My talents wouldn’t benefit from their stuff.
    I think I’m more of a ‘CZ’ DIYer (rather than a MV one)
    Nippy

Radar

Feel free to hi-jack. Glad you enjoyed the miles, should be up in Wales over the weekend on the Thundercat with the wife on the back (rare event – she is normally ON my back!!).

cookeye
    Participant

Radar
    my m8s and i had pland 7 days trail riding in the breckon beacons,BUT that bloody foot and mouth sh*t came along and we canceld,
    shame realy coz we never did go
    one day maybe we will go
    hope you and your wife have a good dry ride
    cookeye
    [;)]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.