French Scooter Riders…

Home Forums Scooters French Scooter Riders…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I thought that the riders over here in the UK were crazy, but they are a bunch of wusses in comparison with the French riders. Mainly aboard MBKs and Peugeots these people are demented!! Crazy speeds, overtaking all sides (and pavements), beaten up bikes that do not have to be registered! Looked kinda fun…

Anonymous
    Inactive

We dont have many scooters where I live. I visited Europe a few times and was always shocked by the speed these little things do. I can see some really bad accidents must happen over there.

Hit it, hit it good.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’m just back from Italy where there are beautiful 20 year old girls in swimsuits and sarongs riding as fast as they can on their scooters, weaving in and out of the traffic, with open-face helmets on but not done up (more fashionable that way). Luckily I am a first aider and I was always ready to give the kiss of life to the first one who fell off…..[:X]

Seriously though, someone needs to tighten up the laws out there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried a few scooters over the years and always found feet together riding frightening.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree for the Italian scooter riders. They are mad – because I was one of them! I now live in Ireland and I can’t go too fast because of the roads here. I miss not being able to overtake in traffic!

Ange M
    Participant

Mmmmmm or may be the girls in thongs and swim suits [:p][}:)][^][;)]

GPZ500s rider from Skegness

Anonymous
    Inactive

True Ange, they are famous for their bum-pinching those Italians[^]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m about to buy a scooter for a bit of fun and just stumbled on this post. Will I get stereotyped?

PS Nice selection of smilies Ange, they go well together to help make your point!

Donate to the forum. It makes you feel good!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.