Finally got some wheels!!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Finally got some wheels!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gypsy
    Participant

Hi,
    This is the first time that I have ever participated in a forum of any kind- making me a forum virgin!! My name is Ellie, and I have been riding my Kawasaki ER5 for about 3 weeks (obviously I am learning). My goal is to get an orange ER6- some day.

Gix
    Participant

Welcome to the mad house Ellie! Where abouts are you from? We got some rideouts planned for the summer, check out the meetings section, you are welcome to hook up with us!

Gix
    Participant

ah……just seen you in ozzy land! some of the meets may be a bit far for you to travel too! [:o)]

Digger
    Participant

hello gypsy and welcome to the forum…..I heard the weather is sometimes sunny in Australia.

katana
    Participant

welcome – must be tricky learning to ride upside down?

gypsy
    Participant

The weather here is supposed to be sunny. We did have a drought- that is until I got a bike!! There has been a fair bit of rain for about 3 weeks [:(!].

Scouser
    Participant

G’Day Gypsy, welcome to the forum

Radar

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about you get on with the ER5 and then progressing to the ER6.

This link will take you to a selection of good posts from across the site

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

gypsy
    Participant

Thanks for that info about the forum…interesting.

I’m still learning how to move the ER5 around bends etc- which is fun at the moment- I mean I had no idea even the throttle could control the bike the way it does- like easing off the throttle when coming up to a bend (with the assistance of the wind against me on the naked bike) is often enough to slow me down before a bend.

(I am still extremely excited when riding that even the thought of it excites me- like now. I can’t think of anything else but riding- it’s in my blood!!!!) I WANT MORE. Please say this is normal!!

Thumper
    Participant

It sounds like you’ve got you’ve got the riding bug bad! [Nice one Gypsy!]

Welcome to the Forum, and long may the excitment, that we all share continue.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by gypsy

(I am still extremely excited when riding that even the thought of it excites me- like now. I can’t think of anything else but riding- it’s in my blood!!!!) I WANT MORE. Please say this is normal!!

It is normal! Welcome to our world LOL!

I have relatives in Sydney BTW

GSF K1
    Participant

Strewth.. who’d have thought it rains down under????

Welcome Ellie.. enjoy riding, we all lurrve it! Why not post a piccy of your beloved bike so we can all share in the pleasure!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.