female company

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe female company

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    dave
    Participant

Is there any tall slim good looking females out there that can take about two months timeout and have an adventure in the way of crossing the U. S. A By Harley or in a convertible car? I’m easy either way on that, i,m a good looking level headed forty year old who has been to the states a good number of times,so if you fancy it drop me a line and who know’s. cheers Dave.[;)]

Scouser
    Participant

This is one from a year ago.

What about it Gixer or Speedy, all expenses paid?

He’s probably met a Phillipno by now.

Be seen and be Safe!

speedy claire
    Participant

Yeah why not, I could get the time off work…….. I`ll pack a baseball bat and a machette just in case tho [:0]

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

speedy claire
    Participant

What a cheeky git…… demanding they be tall, slim and good looking!!! if he was that much of a catch he wouldn`t need to advertise on here would he, the women would be queueing at his door….. doh!!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

MadSrad
    Participant

“the women would be queueing at his door”…
    Gawd I hate it when that happens !! [B)]

“Its not about the horsepower, its about the balls!!”

Gix
    Participant

I’ll go but only if he buys me the new GSX-R750, the stealth one….oh and a little run around to do me errands on…a K4 gix6 or something similar….and a life time supply of chocolate……and….well I’ll think of something else too I’m sure.[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Dave, I’m spoken for by my Dave. and I dont fit your needs, ie.4’11″TALL!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Digger
    Participant

I`m not fussy…

Take it easy out there

GSF K1
    Participant

I’m busy.. and short!… oh and I’m a man. Does that rule me out then???

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Scouser
    Participant

I could always put my Gixer make up on and he could ride a ‘fat-boy’!

Be seen and be Safe!

prezzo
    Participant

ill go with you dave im tall slim and look good in a bask or suspenders but i dont like harleys they are for bored old men

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by prezzo

ill go with you dave im tall slim and look good in a bask or suspenders but i dont like harleys they are for bored old men

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

That was just too much for my imagination….dya wear fish nets too? I can feel another photoshop session coming on….

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vacuum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, there goes another engine!

suck_animated.gif

Gix
    Participant

Here ya are dave…the candidates so far……

Prezzo….checkout the cup and saucer, real posh…

or Scouser….who likes the throbbing power between her/his/ its legs…

[:o)][:o)][:D][:D]

suck_animated.gif

Scouser
    Participant

LOL! almost fancy Prezzo myself…wheres Diggers kitchen roll?

Be seen and be Safe!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hehehe, them Scousers really do like Lily Savage don’t dey!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.